HUGE NEWS! I’m Opening a Studio in Mesa for Workshops!

Yes it’s really true! I think this is the biggest news I have EVER shared! Dave and I are opening “Artspiration Studio” this summer in Mesa, Arizona. Today we launched our official Kickstarter campaign and we are off to a great start! The reason that I LOVE Kickstarter is that dreams really do come true there! You get awesome stuff for pledging and we get to open the studio to record classes and hold live workshops. It’s win-win for everyone. Synergy is amazing and I really believe that this project is worth it. If we can exceed our goal, you’ll get even more fantabulous goodies (stretch goals announced soon) and the Studio will get all kinds of upgrades! Let’s spread the word far and wide! I am so excited to get started recording workshops, live-streaming and painting!!!!!! http://kck.st/12lx6Om

Tangie Artspiration Studio Kickstarter

A couple of things to note about how Kickstarter works if you’ve never heard of this amazing place!
1. It’s all or nothing funding! We have to raise the full amount or you don’t get charged and we don’t get the moolah!
2. Your card is NOT charged until the ending time which is May 3rd, 11:59 PM MST or 2:59 AM EDT
3. To get our Kickstarter noticed in the popular or staff pick section I HAVE to get the word out there, can you please help me–share, share, share? :)
4. You can use any images, wording etc I post about this project on your own blog. But please link everything up to http://kck.st/12lx6Om

Oh and one last thing! The backer’s only blog is going to be seriously cool and will open right on May 4th! It’s going to have all kinds of exclusive pictures I won’t be posting anywhere else, freebies, surveys for your input and more! You’ll get to be a part of the Studio progress every single step of the way! I hope you’ll be there with us.

Together we can make this dream come true— THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PS! There are more images you can use on our Kickstarter media Page {here}  which will be updated often!

14 Responses to HUGE NEWS! I’m Opening a Studio in Mesa for Workshops!

• pammie~k says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You must be flying high! (how I wish I lived closer)

• Mary Bailey says:

Fantastic news – I am THRILLED for you Tangie!

• tangie says:

Mary–thank you so very much for being so supportive of me! Can’t wait to see you again and give you a great big hug!

• Sandra Kaye says:

YEAH!!!!!! I m leaving another comment!!! Im so excited for you !!! Doing a happy dance:):) I post on IG …and will post on my blog!!! Love ya girlfriend!!! Sandie

• Ann Daly says:

Tangie this is so fabulous. I did give a little donation. Wish it could have been more but others will too I”m sure. Love you and so happy you are doing this for yourself and for us. ~Ann

• Lisa from TX says:

Tangie, this is wonderful! I am thrilled for you. I made a small contribution while wishing it could be more. Just wanted to support your dreams and hope you have the opportunity to continue inspiring lots of creativity.

• Cher Moynihan says:

:lol: omG!!! My best bro lives in Mesa!!! I can go out there anytime – he is a speaker in the medical community & has tons of freq flyer miles(for me) – I am freaking out – you and christina renee are my idols, i mean IDOLS! Just to meet you would be fantabulous! I recently lost both legs and have some “issues” to art journal about :shock: as this is so life altering, so please let me know how to pledge the $10 asap! i am wiggling in excitement as I lost a collection of your collage and all the atc kits – maybe you could offer them too – and a snail mail swap atc thingie would be awesome-love doing that! *note to self-get a jug of mod podge* all i can say is love ya – go for it!!! much love and many hugs, tangie!

• tangie says:

Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry to hear about your legs–I would imagine you do have some things to work through, isn’t art journaling amazing that way?

You can pledge via directly on kickstarter by clicking the green button in the upper right http://kck.st/12lx6Om I hope you do get to come someday! :razz:

• Ina says:

Good luck on your kickstarter! I backed you, hope you get fully funded!

• You opened the door to art journaling and helped me to cross that threshold. I only hope others take that step! I love you dear friend!

• Pam says:

Ok Girlfriend, you got my 10. Wish it could have been more. I have watched you blossom for a long time, and I truly pray that you get this wish for all of us.