Lesson One 2014 Organizational Mania!

Art Travels with Rain for Tangie Baxter's blog

Art Travels with Rain for Tangie Baxter's blogArt Travels with Rain for Tangie Baxter's blogArt Travels with Rain for Tangie Baxter's blog

Art Travels with Rain for Tangie Baxter's blog

Well, I hope this was at least a bit inspirational in sorting through your own art space!  Now I am giving myself the well-earned pleasure of working on the Art Journal Caravan 2014…first day of the year, a new yearly word, another letter to myself, the pleasure of sitting at my desk surrounded by all these wonderful materials just waiting to transform onto the blank page.  Happy New Year!

take good care,

Rain

7 Responses to Lesson One 2014 Organizational Mania!

• Donna M says:

Oh, this looks great. Will you come do mine now? :grin:

• RainK says:

Sadly, no! I’m working on the other side of the room now…didn’t include that in the photos! :roll: good luck,
    Rain

• Carol Weiser (CarolW) says:

Wow honey, it looks fabulous, I’m so happy for you. I am anxious for the year to begin.

• great balls of fire, that is a TON of supplies!! thanks for sharing your space with us!!

• Linda N says:

Thank you for sharing this! And I must say, I thought ‘phew!’ I’m not the only one who has collected so many supplies. Of course, it’s 25 years worth! Good luck on the other side of your room.

• Crystal says:

Oh my goodness- you have done a wonderful job here – I too start out year in same clear it all up fashion- get it done way. I have to say I was all over Pinterest on this type of thing and your’s is the best I have found!

• tangie says:

You are amazing woman! Truly amazing!!!

tangie_blog_many_Broken_blog

12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031
Content Disclaimer
We give 100% full credit to any images used on this blog and links back to the original blogs or when being inspired from Pinterest or any other site. We also try to obtain permission whenever possible. We are simply trying to spread the love of art with everyone. If we have shared a piece of your art you would like us to remove, we surely will, just use the "Contact" page.