Tangie has created 18 Wonderful Quick Toppers for Calendars!
18-Versatile 11×8.5 Quick Toppers for Calendars! No month on top means YOU can choose which ones to use! There are even alternates for holidays!
Take a peek over at Shutterfly.com !
Learn more about creating your own 12 or 18 month calendar s.
How about a your own photo book, cards, stationary, etc.,etc.,etc. ?
You can even publish your own amazing works, get famous,
go on the talk show circuit & give Studio Tangie plugs where ever you go!
If you do she’ll totally HOOK you up!
…and now You Know!
Lynda.com is a wonderful tutorial site where for:$25 a month or $250 a year or a Premium $375 that includes exercise files you can lean how to create web sites, Photo Shop your favorite TV or Movie hunk into your family reunion photos
Lynda.com has easy to use online videos to watch and practice with over and over until you get it right. Here’s some more of what Lynda has to offer:
Whether you’re into digital photography, web design and development, motion graphics, or just need to brush up on Excel, you can learn all the software skills you need to gain a competitive edge with our online tutorials.
- Master software from Adobe, Apple, Microsoft & more.
- Choose from 669 online training courses.
- Learn from authors who are experts in their field.
- Watch any video, any time—play, pause & rewind.
(if you didn’t before)
He will be dropping in from time to time to share random facts and knowledge.
Without further adieu his first post!
Computers seem to keep getting faster. . . the Internet keeps getting faster but downloading zip files and opening them seemed to just get slower and slower for me! One day I had finally had enough. My built in Windows Vista© zip tool was crawling slower than a turtle to hare salon. I started searching for a alternate zip program. However in order to download Winzip© I had to try one of their “sponsors” and sign up for junk email ( Who wants that) I finally ran across a Shareware site called 7-Zip.org
7-zip is whats called open source software (which means its FREEEEEEEE) it also is constantly getting updated and improved by people who like to program computers for fun. Here are some of its features:
The main features of 7-Zip
- High compression ratio in new 7z format with LZMA compression
- Supported formats:
- Packing / unpacking: 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR
- Unpacking only: ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MSI, NSIS, RAR, RPM, UDF, WIM, XAR and Z.
- For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
- Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Self-extracting capability for 7z format
- Integration with Windows Shell
- Powerful File Manager
- Powerful command line version
- Plugin for FAR Manager
- Localizations for 74 languages
What does all this mean? Well simply put 7-zip technology can UNZIP your compressed files easier and faster than anything you can purchase. I may sound like a commercial for 7-zip ( if the developers are reading this we take Pay-Pal for out advertising space), but it really has helped Tangie and myself be able to work smarter to get all her products compressed and ready to up-load to the Studio.
Here’s a few steps on how easy 7-zip can work for you.
2. Control Click all the Files so they are highlighted.
3.Now right click on the files.
4. 7-zip will be on your drop down menu.
5. Select extract files and wait 30-60 sec.
FYI: It so fast you won’t have time to cruise the net .
You can also compress and email a file all with a few clicks.
(if you didn’t before)
Did you know that my sister designs too?
She’s a very fabulous traditional designer at Scraporchard.com!
Molly DeCrow aka DeCrow Designs!
She’s even given us a coupon! WOOT!
Use Coupon Code: tangie_sent_me
for $4 off any $10 purchase.
Check out some of the FABULOUS goodies you can get!!
and oh so very much more!!!!!